[:en]There are many health issues that men face, especially as they get older. It isn’t always the issues that you might expect that pose the biggest threats. Here are some of the most common conditions that men face.
- Heart Disease: 1 in 3 men have some form of cardiovascular disease, according to the American Heart Association.
- Cancer: More men are diagnosed with lung cancer each year than in the past, according to the American Lung Association. This is the second leading cause of death in men, according to the CDC.
- Unintentional Injuries and Accidents: In 2009, this was the 3rd leading cause of death for men, according to the CDC.
- Alcoholism: Men experience higher rates of alcohol-related deaths and hospitalizations than women, according to the CDC.
- Depression: Men are less likely to acknowledge the condition and seek help. Men are also more likely to die by suicide, even though women are more likely to attempt suicide.
At Regeneveda, we can help restore male health and improve wellness through a wide range of therapies that we provide, tailored to your specific needs. Contact us today to book an appointment to find out the best approach for you and your desired outcomes.[:]